HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT WEDDING FLORIST?
Choose a wedding florist who is creative and passionate about her work, whose designs inspire you & clearly fit with your wedding style.
Look for a florist whose style you love, ideally who has worked at your venue before or is prepared to visit beforehand.
If you are hoping to include additional props for wedding styling it is always worth checking with your florist before getting another company involved. Many florists have an array of props available for hire and will often style them for you at the wedding set up.
Go with the florist who inspires you and that you like the best!
WHAT SHOULD I DO BEFORE I MEET MY WEDDING FLORIST?
Look for inspiration in magazines, blogs & on Pinterest so you can discuss ideas with your florist. Many florists now have Pinterest accounts, Facebook pages & blogs showing their inspiration and recent work.
LOOKING FOR OTHER WEDDING SUPPLIERS?
WE HAVE WORKED WITH, AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE LOVELY PEOPLE.
- Photography: Ross Harvey Photography // Daffodil Waves Photography // Jo Hastings Photography // Anneli Marinovich // WE ARE // THE CLARKES // Emma Case Photography
- Videography: Blooming Lovely Films // Mark Brown Films // Blue Ridge Films // WE ARE // THE CLARKES
- Venues: Look at our venues page
- Hair: Natalie Bartram // Helena Sinclair
- Makeup: Chloe McCall // Makeup By Jodie
- Marquee: Fews Marquees
- Catering: Kemp & Kemp