If you have been browsing our website you will know here at Passion for Flowers we create wedding flowers for all types of weddings, from small intimate occasions to large marquee weddings, civil ceremonies and church weddings. As we don’t have a retail shop we take the opportunity to put on our biggest displays at wedding fairs we attend.
Come and meet Passion for Flowers at wedding fairs this year. If you don’t manage to come along and meet us contact us to arrange a consultation for your big day.
COME AND MEET PASSION FOR FLOWERS 2017
- Packington Moor Thursday 23 February (evening)
- Hampton Manor Sunday 5 March 2017
- Compton Verney Sunday 12 March 2017
BE INSPIRED BY OUR PREVIOUS WEDDING FAIRS: CLICK TO SEE OUR DISPLAYS
- Hampton Manor Sunday 11th September 2016 – Elizabeth’s Court showing flowers on long tables in 3 different styles, elegant glass, rustic stone, luxe tall bronze vases
- The National Wedding Show, NEC Birmingham – 30th September to 2nd October
- Compton Verney – Sunday 13th March 2016
- Hampton Manor – Sunday 21st February 2016 – Elegant gold canelabra and table stying along with wow factor urns in the entrance hall
- Hampton Manor – October 18th 2015. We decorated The Birches for an autumn ceremony
- The National Wedding Show, NEC Birmingham in the Designer Flower Market 2nd – 4th October 2015
- Hampton Manor Bridal Fayre Sunday 26 October 2014
- The National Wedding Show, Birmingham in the Designer Flower Market, we also decorated the champagne bar, Wedding Flowers Magazine stand at Erik Meijer Phorography’s stand.
- Hampton Manor Wedding Fair Sunday 23 February 2014
- National Wedding Show October 2013, NEC
- Rock My Wedding March 2013