If you have been browsing our website you will know here at Passion for Flowers we create wedding flowers for all types of weddings, from small intimate occasions to large marquee weddings, civil ceremonies and church weddings. As we don’t have a retail shop we take the opportunity to put on our biggest displays at wedding fairs we attend.
Come and meet Passion for Flowers at wedding fairs this year. If you don’t manage to come along and meet us contact us to arrange a consultation for your big day.
COME AND MEET PASSION FOR FLOWERS 2018
- Compton Verney Sunday 25 February 2018
- Hampton Manor Sunday 25 March 2018
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION? SEE WHAT WE CREATED AT PREVIOUS FAIRS
- Hampton Manor Sunday Autumn 2017 – Staircase flower decoration, centrepieces, birch ceremony backdrop and moon-gate bar backdrop
- Hampton Manor Spring 2017 – Tall bronze centrepieces and top table floral styling
- Hampton Manor Sunday 11th September 2016 – Elizabeth’s Court showing flowers on long tables in 3 different styles, elegant glass, rustic stone, luxe tall bronze vases
- The National Wedding Show, NEC Birmingham – 30th September to 2nd October
- Compton Verney – Sunday 13th March 2016
- Hampton Manor – Sunday 21st February 2016 – Elegant gold canelabra and table stying along with wow factor urns in the entrance hall
Photo credit: Jonny Barratt
Photo credit We Are The Clarkes